If you've just created a team or are looking to add new members to your team there are a number of ways you can do this.
Ways to add members
- Adding Members
- Importing Members
This allows you to add members to your team without them being invited. This is perfect for when you are setting up a club for the first time and you are trying out Rowers.
- Go to the Club Members area https://app.rowe.rs/club-members
- Press the button Add Member
- A page new page will appear
- Fill in the details of the members you would like to add to the club
- And press the button at the bottom to add them.
You are able to invite members immediately to the club by pressing to the letter icon. We recommend inviting members when you are ready for your club to go live.
This allows you to add a number of members to the team at the same time via CSV.
- On the club members page press the upload from file link at the top of the page
- This will open a pop that will allow you upload a CSV spreadsheet with your athletes and coaches. You can download a sample file on the page.
- Once the file is uploaded the users will be added to the add members page and you can confirm adding them to the club.
For more details how to use the multi import read here