If you are a GarminConnect user you can connect your account in Rowe.rs. This will allow you to import your training sessions into Rowe.rs to display HR and GPS.
How to connect your GarminConnect account
- Go to your account settings and select third party integrations.
- Here you will see a connect button next to the Garmin logo. Click connect.
- A pop up will appear asking you to enter your GarminConnect email address and password.
- Once you have saved the changes the accounts will be connected.
- All your GarminConnect workouts will now appear in the drop down when you try and import data to a session.